Thursday, February 23, 2006

SEEEE!!!

Here is an excerpt from Kyle's blog, wherein he mentions the scripture we will be looking at this Sunday:

[30] So Philip ran up to it and heard him reading the prophet Isaiah. He asked,"Do you understand what you are reading?" [31] He replied, "How can I, unless someone guides me?" And he invited Philip to get in and sit beside him. Acts8:30-31 (NRSV)

OK - didn't I just blog about God sitting on my bed everyday to guide me. Know I know I'm being a little vain, and that the sermon goes much further into the whole guidance thing. But C'MON, how weird is that?!

3 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

I think he's stalking you.

SuperMom said...

Kyle or God? Either way, it can't be good.

janiners said...

h b, i thought the very same thing when I read Kyle's blog. :-) and, by the way, you're not the only one who feels this way. God's way are truly mysterious and wonderful. I think He loves taking the same message and dropping it in different (and sometimes unexpected) places in our lives and then tying them together in our mind and heart. :-)