Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ok, I swear..

July, that's ridiculous! I knew I had let my posting go astray, but July? Come on!


Anyways, soon I will be further away than I am now so I am going to get back in touch with this blogging thing. Here's a few updates.


I have been nominated by my college for the All USA Academic Team which includes instant membership to the All Oklahoma Academic Team. Fancy, huh?


We are moving to another city.


I built my first snow-thing. It is supposed to be a pumpkin. It would have been an elmo if I had known how to actually build a snowman!


Next semester I get to spend more time with my son, taking only online classes.
Instead of OSU, I will be a UCO student.
I hope everyone is staying cozy and safe, I have been house-bound for days. This doesn't suit me well as I like to go-go-go!
This man on TV is wearing a green headband - what?

2 comments:

jesprincess said...

Holy crap! You remember how to use this thing!?! I can't wait for Thursday!

heather said...

Haha, I guess the answer to that question is "no." I just now realized I have to publish comments now too! Thursday was great, I had a lot of fun. It's all over now, but more on that later.