Just a friendly head's up -
I have become friend's with my "hair lady," Heidi. She's a lot like me, just 6 years down the line. She's a single mommy, 26-ish, with a 6 year old daughter, Bailey. We can talk forever and my hair just gets shorter and shorter. (Just you wait and see...!) She's been feeling as if God is nudging her to find her own church. Her parents are Baptist and Heidi has been attending her parent's home church off an on for awhile now. Sometimes it's easier to worship apart from your parents, whether good/bad or right/wrong, it's just the truth.
So she most likely will be coming to Rivendell this Sunday and I'm stoked - I really think she'll feel comfortable and will slih-deh right into the groove of our insanity.
She's great - the best.
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Post a Comment