Monday, February 13, 2006

Constitutional responsibilities; initiating legislation; lobbying - a passage of proposals; exercising veto power; bicameral system; senatorial courtesy...

And I'm supposed to write coherent sentences conveying not only that I understand what this junk means, but actually have an opinion about the procedures.

If anyone has an edition of "Politics for Dummies" on tape or in pill form, let me know.

5 comments:

SuperMom said...

i can help girl. i live on the fumes of the political machine. it is like a drug to me.

LiteratureLover said...

I always want to leave a clever comment on your website because you are SO creative with everything you write. But, between you and Supermom, I can never think of anything to top the two of you. So, I'll just say, You Crack Me Up!!!

SuperMom said...

For the record, the previous comment was not from me. That was from my husband, Superman, once again, posting as me. For future reference I always use correct capitalization and punctuation.

LiteratureLover said...

The comment was much funnier when we thought it was from you! ;)

(I almost asked if that was Superman speaking.)

heather said...

super, can we schedule a date for your husband to do some of my homework also ;)

only one test left!!
c'mon baby, i need 40 points to pull an A!