Sunday, October 16, 2005

talking heads - the good thing

I will fight; will fight with my heart.
I will fight; will fight with understanding.
In my mind, the weather never changes,
Skill overcomes difficult situations.
A straight line
exists between me and the good
things.

I have found the line and it’s direction is
known to me.

Absolute trust keeps me going in
the right direction.

Any intrusion is met with a heart full of the good thing.
Try to compare what I am presenting.
You will meet with much frustration.
Try to find ... similar situation.
You will always find the same solution.
As the heart finds the good thing, the feeling is multiplied.
Add the will to the strength and it equals
conviction.

As we economise, efficiency is multiplied,
To the extent I am determined the result is the
good thing.

So I say: I have adopted this and made it my own:
Cut back the weakness, reinforce what is strong.

No comments: