Thursday, March 16, 2006

The Great Google Oracle

1. Heather needs "men...now." (I've got enough, thank you.)
2. Heather needs "two therapists." (Not just one, TWO!)
3. Heather needs "a rest." (Tell me something I don't know.)
4. Heather needs "a childhood." (.....)
5. Heather needs "veggies." (Heather needs to cook the veggies she has!)
6. Heather needs "to stick with her career as a country artist." (I think I've lost my geetar though.)
7. Heather needs "to find the right balance between emotion and logic." (Thanks, Sherlock.)
8. Heather needs "to go to the dolly hospital to get operated on." (So THAT's what the problem is!!)

Logical emotion versus Emotional logic. Interesting? Does this constitute "oxymoron?"

4 comments:

SuperMom said...

Too funny! Too bad you lost your "geetar". I was pretty sure you had a future in the country music scene, since you obviously don't believe you're a teenage popstare ;-)

LiteratureLover said...

These are a hoot! I'll be sure to visit you at the dolly hospital.

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»