Sunday, March 05, 2006

Dear Postmaster,

I feel there has been a terrible mistake. I sent away two weeks ago for a Notice of Will and still have not received it. This is an untimely error and I would deeply appreciate it if you could personally look into the matter. I have a lot on my plate, you see, and am expecting God's Notice of Will to help clear things up. I am positive I sent my request to the right place, and He knows my address so I feel the mistake lies in the hands of the Post Office. Thank you in advance for your time and concern in this matter.

Sincerely,
H

3 comments:

LiteratureLover said...

Girl, you are so creative. Thanks for the laugh.

SuperMom said...

Do you think God has your new address? You might check with him and make sure.

janiners said...

i am sensing anxiety mixed with a little humor and i love your attitude and the creative way you express things. i've been thinking about you, girl. i already miss you at the book study. :-(