ok, ok, ok! it was me! I confess! I am the culprit! don't hurt me please! :-)........
no, but REALLY. lately, I am having a LOT more energy and focus than I have experienced in a long time. it's a really nice feeling, actually. thank you, Lord.
I'm sorry you are feeling less energetic, girl. you can steal it back if you want. :-) i did without it pretty well for a while; i can do it again. :-)
as long as it is being put to good use! i am just having the hardest time staying awake past 9:30, but i have to for my studies! where is my part girl mentality?
supermom, you are such a tattle-tale. at least I beat you to my own confession. :-) :-) :-) ha, ha! and I didn't say anything about being able to stay up past 9:30 or anything. i'm wiped at the end of the day. i think it's the combination of a few things that are making me energetic all through the daylight hours and then, completely and utterly wiped at the end of the day.
btw, did you get my message, h b? i miss ya girl! i can't wait to see everyone! :-)
They strip you of any party girlishness when you join the mom club. It's part of the Mommification. The next step is wearing snow man sweaters at Christmastime.
going cold turkey on sweets and junk food can lead to seriously damaging binge eating. going cold turkey on your passions, though seemingly insignificant, can lead to withdrawals, relapse, and even loss of consciousness. after all, we built this city on rock n roll.
5 comments:
ok, ok, ok! it was me! I confess! I am the culprit! don't hurt me please! :-)........
no, but REALLY. lately, I am having a LOT more energy and focus than I have experienced in a long time. it's a really nice feeling, actually. thank you, Lord.
I'm sorry you are feeling less energetic, girl. you can steal it back if you want. :-) i did without it pretty well for a while; i can do it again. :-)
It was her. I saw the whole thing.
as long as it is being put to good use! i am just having the hardest time staying awake past 9:30, but i have to for my studies! where is my part girl mentality?
supermom, you are such a tattle-tale. at least I beat you to my own confession. :-) :-) :-) ha, ha! and I didn't say anything about being able to stay up past 9:30 or anything. i'm wiped at the end of the day. i think it's the combination of a few things that are making me energetic all through the daylight hours and then, completely and utterly wiped at the end of the day.
btw, did you get my message, h b? i miss ya girl! i can't wait to see everyone! :-)
They strip you of any party girlishness when you join the mom club. It's part of the Mommification. The next step is wearing snow man sweaters at Christmastime.
Post a Comment